- Become a Volunteer
- Are you passionate about working with young people?
- Is one of your dreams in life to develop leadership capacity amongst young people?
- Are you keen to share some of our time with high school students?
- Is there a part of you that would like to give advice, guidance, mentor young people?
- Is one of your values giving back to the community?
- Are you passionate or good at any of the following subjects (English, Maths, Physical Science, accounting and economics)?
- Are you a psychologist, a life or career coach interested in working with young people?
If you answer yes to the questions above you are ideally suited to become a Tutor/ Mentor or Volunteer Coach or Psychologist for our students.
Become A Sponsor
We provide professionals and business who have an interest in making a contribution education a facility/ vehicle to contribute through the Trust make a contribution in a more organised and impactful way. This entails a creation of bursary funds for individual professional who want to support one or a number of students.
We provide to South African Companies who support education programmes through Corporate Social Investment (CSI) Programmes, a reliable and cost effective facility to channel their CSI funds though for education programmes.
ETF welcomes contributions of any size towards helping us develop future leaders for South Africa.
Your Contributions goes to cover costs of school uniforms, textbooks, stationery, operational costs for the information computer centre, career exposure field trips and workshops. Donations can be made in a manner that suits the sponsor either once of donations, quarterly or monthly
You can log on to our website (www.eagletrust.org.za) and make a donation by way of Payfast
Or you can pay directly into our bank account
Account Holder: The Eagle Trust
Bank: Standard Bank, Clearwater branch
Account No: 402 378 547
Brach Code: 001206
ETF is a registered South African section 18a Trust and donations are tax deductible Trust Reg. No: IT1133/11 & NPO 096- 288